1. Information We Collect and How We Use It
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, and contact details when you contact us through our website, request our services, or subscribe to our newsletters. This information is used to provide you with the services you have requested and to communicate with you.
- Usage Data: We may collect information about how our website is accessed and used. This data may include your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, and other diagnostic data.
2. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
3. How We Protect Your Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
4. Sharing of Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information except to provide products or services you have requested.
5. Third-Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies.
6. Compliance with Laws
We will disclose your personal information where required to do so by law or subpoena.
8. Contacting Us
Service Area: Henderson, NV 89052